OUT OF STOCK - NONE AVAILABLE IN AUSTRALIA. WILL UPDATE WHEN WE KNOW ETA.
Husqvarna K3000 Wet/Dry 350mm / 14" Electric Saw
This demo saw is capable of both wet & dry cutting. Electric all-round wet cutter that minimises the amount of water & slurry. With an optional vacuum system you can easily transform it into a dry cutter that generates minimal dust. Unlike other electric cutters, the blade rotates forward, cutting into the material efficiently with minimum effort on the user.
The power cutter is designed for anyone doing demolition work, renovations, concrete cutting, wall cutting, etc. This Demo Saw would suit anyone wanting to cut in an enclosed or not well ventilated area. Also where fumes & smoke may be a problem; and where petrol saws are not an option. This may include bathrooms, internals of homes/units, concrete slabs, brickwork, etc.
- Electronic Softstart™
- Powerful, versatile electric cutter.
- Perfect for indoor use
- Ergonomically designed handle improves control making operation easier.
- Elgard™, the advanced electronic overload protection system, varies the rpm rate, and warns the user of an approaching overload.
- Quick-locking spindle and large blade guard opening facilitates simple and easy blade changes.
- Integrated regulator controls the water volume, ensuring a constant flow to the blade. The amount of water is sufficient to bind the dust without creating an excess of water.
- A residual current device makes operation safer.
- Voltage: 220-240 V
- Rated Input power: 2.2 kW
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Max Blade Diameter: 350mm
- Max Cutting Depth: 125mm
- Arbor Diameter: 25.4mm
- Max Blade Thickness: 5.6mm
- Max Peripheral Speed: 100 m/s
- Dimensions: L 651mm x W 217mm x H 308mm
- Weight 8.5kg
- Vibrations front handle 3,5 m/s²
- Vibrations rear handle 3,5 m/s²
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 105 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 95 dB(A)
- 6 Months Australia wide warranty
|Dimensions||66 × 22 × 32 cm|