3 Speed Hand Held Concrete Core Drill Machine & DTI Pro Stand
The DM160 is a heavy duty wet and/or dry diamond core drill machine. The 3 speed gearbox provides the ideal cutting speed and maximum torque. The slip clutch and electronic overload protection provide safe, hassle free drilling. Variable speed & soft start.
Speed 1: 400-850rpm. Speed 2: 750-1640rpm. Speed 3: 1550-3450rpm.
Comes in a handy carry case with a manual.
Hand Held Core Drill Machine DM160
- 2000 Watt Motor
- Drills up to 160mm diameter.
- 50 - 60 Hz
- Weighs 7.0kg
- External Dimensions - 552 x 110 x 150mm
- Male: 1 1/4" UNC or Female: 1/2 BSP
- Water Feed
- Safety Switch
- 12 Months Auswide Warranty
Diamond Tool Industries Pro Stand
- Travel length 590mm
- Roller carriage
- Water levels built in
- Laser Pointer built in for accuracy
- Centering Guide for small core barrel drilling
- Quick Release Handle – Left/Right option
- Adjustable angle capability up to 45deg
- Vacuum Suction pad (Vacuum Pump is required for this feature at additional cost)
- Large slotted hole for anchoring down
- Lightweight and sturdy Aluminium construction
- Large wheels for easy manoeuvrability
- Suits all Hand Held Machines with a 60mm collar.
- Suitable for up to 200mm diameter
Please note: Core drill bit not included in price.
|Dimensions||98 × 40 × 50 cm|