76mm Diamond Core Drill Bit – Long Barrel
The Diamond Tool Industries diamond core drills are designed for drilling through reinforced concrete.
These concrete core drill bits are used for general reinforced concrete, bricks, tiles, block work, sandstone etc. These core drill barrels are also great for asphalt & bitumen.
- 76mm Outside Diameter
- Standard 1 ¼”UNC Female Thread – universal for most machines.
- 650mm Cutting depth
- Eliminates the use of extensions to get to the required depth of cut
- Large range of diameters available
- Long lasting
- Great for hand held floor drilling enabling a comfortable posture position instead of the hunched over position.
- 10mm high Segments with specially formulated diamond matrix.
- Can be used on both hand held and rig mounted machines
Water must be used for these concrete core drill bits to ensure a smooth, clean, trouble free cut and to ensure maximum life of the bit. Do not use dry.
Our core bits have been trialled and tested and are excellent quality.