76mm Core Drill Guide Block. Suits a 76mm diameter Diamond Core Drill Bit.
Used in the Industry to improve the accuracy & safety of the Core Drilling process.
The block is manufactured from the most durable & hard wearing materials.
The Core Drill Guide Block is designed to be used in conjunction with hand held core drilling machines, to give an accurate/plumb hole. Whether it be in the wall or floor.
The Core Drill Guide Block also provides a high level of safety. It eliminates the need for home-made/cheap templates.
- Provides the user with a much safer process to hand held core drilling
- Eliminates the core barrel from “wandering” unexpectedly
- Suitable for both wet & dry core drill barrels
- Easier to start the drilling process with pinpoint accuracy
- Minimal set-up time – less than one minute
- Great for 1st time users or in-experienced core drillers including DIY
- Re-use the Block over & over
- Anchor bolt acts as a tool for removing cores
- The Core Drill Block keeps the drill plumb or at 90 degrees for accuracy
Various sizes available from 52mm to 152mm
Block comes with 1 x 90mm M12 Bolt & 2 x M12 Drop-In Anchors.