56mm Dry Diamond Core Drill Bit
The Diamond Tool Industries dry diamond core drills are designed for drilling through reinforced concrete.
These concrete core drill bits are used for general reinforced concrete, bricks, tiles, block work, sandstone, pavers etc.
- 56mm Outside Diameter
- Standard ½” BSP Female Thread – universal for most adapters
- 150mm Cutting depth
- 10mm high cutting segments with specially formulated diamond matrix for dry drilling
- Easy fast cut for areas where water cannot be used.
- Slotted holes for dust elimination
- Wide range of adapters available
- Can be used with or without pilot drills.
Water is not required when using these core drill bits. They are designed to be used in areas where water cannot be used.
Click on links below to see what adapters suit these dry core drill bits:
Our core bits have been trialled and tested and are excellent quality.